Videogames Saves

The list is short but will attempt to grow bigger, why? well, I enjoy to play videogames, and few people want the full savegame without playing it, sometimes is understandable, for example, if you get a fighting game to play it with your friends, is a bit annoying that you have to play it a lot alone to have all the characters (Example, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, you have to clear all that long story mode to unlock the characters, and all by yourself, isn't like it have a coop campaign).

If the game that you are looking for isn't on the list, feel free to suggest it at: fakesuantutri@gmail.com I play them by myself, isn't like I'm going to look for a save made by someone else (I need to be sure what I unlocked and I throw an review anyway, so playing it is a must)

  • If the game is larger than 1GB, The chances of downloading it is very low (I would say under 10%)
  • If the game is smaller than 1GB, the chances are low (20%)
  • If the game is smaller than 500MB, the chances are high (50%)
  • If the game is smaller than 100MB, the chances are very high (95%)
  • If the game is smaller than 50MB, I would get it ASAP, but by the size, the content must be very limited, Or really low res pixelated.
Most saves have a nice ".exe" with them that easily extract the save for you, just open and close it, but other games have a different storage location, so you need to manually drop the files in the needed folder (I will explain it with each game), 

GAME LIST


H-GAMES

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. How do you delete the MAFH21 Autosave.exe it make my game unplayable all stats are 0 please help i want to play the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd, maybe it wasn't the same version? it usually goes with Major.Minor.Patch, maybe there was 2.1.***

    Isn't hard to erase the save file, but if you used the autosave, it means that you don't know how to look for the file location?

    The "MAFH21 Autosave.exe" is a program I made that copies my save file in your save location (replaces one if already exists)

    Check the download again, I fixed the program, it let you know if a save exists (letting you replace it or erase it if it didn't worked) if there isn't a save it lets you copy (but it says replace), If I ever need to do it again (maybe on a version update), I'll make sure to change "Replace" to "Copy" (if the file doesn't exists) and add a backup option (in case anyone had a save but wanted to try a full one)

    Latest Version 2.1 Mediafire
    http://j.gs/E94p

    Sorry for the unconvenience, I wasn't expecting the save to fail (if the dev changes the code, the variables being saved, chances are that old saves are going to be wrecked)

    ReplyDelete

The messages in this blog must past moderation in order to be shown and seen by everyone.

- Copyright © Gamer Lifehack - GLH - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -