Basic Info

  • Name: Parasite in City
  • Version: ???
  • Developper: ???
  • Single Player.
  • NSFW, Survival.

Plot

I played this a while ago, I kinda forgot most of it... I may replay it someday if it got a new version or something (I think I didn't get 100%)


PlotBlonde girl who escapes of lustfull zombies, she manages to escape somehow, but she feels she have something weird inside of her, she got zombified? It should be cleared in a sequel.

Gameplay

Survival game, save the ammo of your gun for strong enemies, get pass through them in order to keep you on living!

The Bad

I can't critize properly something that I barely remember...


Save file
Deviantart redirect

  • Stage 1 completed
  • Stage 2 completed
  • Stage 3 completed
  • Omake unlocked
  • Gallery unlocked
  • Infinite bullets unlocked
  • Infinite health unlocked

Leave a Reply

The messages in this blog must past moderation in order to be shown and seen by everyone.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Gamer Lifehack - GLH - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -